A personalized service offered by the Library for Kids, Teens, & Adults
Looking for a few good books? We can help! Just answer some easy questions, and based on your suggestions we will handpick titles just for you. Think of us as your personal Library concierge.
- You can submit a request once each month.
- If you already know the exact title of the book you want, please use our catalog to place a hold.
How it works:
- Fill out the form for: Kids | Teens | Adults
- Within a week, a library staff member will pick out books for you, based on your preferences
- You will receive an email or phone call when the books are on hold for you and ready to be picked up
- Come on in to pick up your books. They will be available on our HOLDS shelves.