Summer Reading with the Burbank Public Library!
IT'S TIME TO PICK UP PRIZES!
- Every 15 days of reading will qualify you for a prize
- Prizes may be picked up at any Burbank Library beginning June 15 and ending August 31
Summer Reading is open to all ages - babies, kids, teens, adults, and seniors! Our program encourages everyone to develop a habit of reading daily and helps students practice their reading skills over the summer months.
The program runs June 1 - July 31.
Here’s How It Works
- It’s a FREE summer program that encourages everyone to read for fun.
- Track your reading - online or on paper.
- Win prizes!
Track Your Reading Online Using Beanstack
- Login to Beanstack or download the Beanstack Tracker app.
- Every 15 days logged will qualify you for a prize.
- The online method will automatically add together the number of days you read and notify you when you qualify for a prize.
- Prizes may be picked up beginning June 15 and ending August 31.
Track your Reading on Paper
- If you prefer to track your days on paper, use the calendar in the 2023 Summer newsletter or get creative and design a log of your own based on the dates June 1 and July 31. Download the 2023 Summer newsletter or stop by the Library to pick up a copy.
- Mark off each day you read - use checkmarks, add stickers, color in the boxes, or whatever method you find easiest to keep track of your reading.
- Every 15 days of reading will qualify you for a prize.
- Paper reading logs may be turned in at the Library for prizes beginning June 15 and ending August 31.
New this year! You choose how to receive your prizes! You may pick them up as your earn them all summer long, or wait until you have finished the program and pick them up all at once.
- Prizes may be picked up at any Burbank Library beginning June 15 and ending August 31.
- Prizes include books and Library swag.
Thank you to the Friends of the Library for continuing to fund this valuable program.