- High-speed Internet is available at all Burbank Libraries at no charge
- Computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Guest passes are available for visitors
- Reservations are available for same day use only, must be made in person, and are limited to 120 minutes per day
Our Children's Computers Have:
- ABCMouse! (also available for free home use)
- Stories and games (on the stand-alone Early Literacy stations)
- Online encyclopedias and databases
- Word processing for typing homework assignments
- Filtered internet access
- Children age nine and under must be accompanied by a caregiver over the age of 14
Printing is available at all Burbank libraries; please see the Information Services desk for assistance. Printing is $.10 per page for black and white, and $.50 per page for color.
Scanning & Faxing
Scanning and faxing are only offered at the Buena Vista Branch and Burbank Central Library.
For Buena Vista:
- Scanning = Patrons can save to external USB flash drive, email or print the scanned documents.
- Faxing = $1 per page (Fax confirmation sent by email)
For Central: Patrons can save to external USB flash drive, email or print the scanned documents.